Consortium for ECG Imaging (CEI) Events at Computing in Cardiology 2016
This year’s Computing in Cardiology Conference in Vancouver, Canada, Sept 11-14, 2016 will once again be an important venue for the CEI.
Here is a summary of activities we have in the works:
- CEI update/planning meeting on Sunday morning, Sept 11, from 10:00 to 12:30, at the same venue where the Sunday Symposium will be held that afternoon, the Harbour Center of Simon Fraser University. The current schedule is as follows:
- 10:00 to 10:15, welcome and introductions
- 10:15 to 10:30, brief introduction to EDGAR and our on-line collaboration/comparison system, called COVALIC
- 10:30 to 11:00, update and plans for model-building workgroup; led by Jess Tate from University of Utah
- 11:00 to 11:30, update and plans for PVC workgroup, led by Jaume Coll-Font from Northeastern University and Jwala Dhamala from Rochester Institute of Technology
- 11:30 to 12:00, update and plans for our new workgroup on ECGI for atrial electrophysiology, led by Maria Guillem from Universitat Politenica de Valencia
- 12:00 to 12:30, wrapup and future plans
Link to map of Simon Fraser University Habour Center Campus:
- We are hoping to also have a room available for CEI activities at times during the conference itself, but are still waiting for confirmation of details from the meeting organizers
- There will be a number of sessions and papers at the meeting on ECGI, including a special session organized also by Dr. Guillem on “ECGI in Atrial Electrophysiology”. Expect a summary of these in a later email or see the Program on the CinC website.